Need SIMPLE holiday & party ideas?
You’re in the right place.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][popular_posts title=”Browse The Top 10 Posts: “][vc_column_text]
Besides the hundreds of simple ideas you’ll find here, we also have other ways to help you plan the best celebrations!
- Freebies– Free stuff just for members of our Free Fun Club! Sign up here.
- So Festive! Shop– premium Holiday & Party printables people love (previously on Etsy)
- Amazon Favorites – lists of our favorite holiday & party items by category to make your prep simpler
WHO IS BEHIND SO FESTIVE?
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”18349″ img_size=”200×200″ alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_circle_2″][vc_column_text dp_text_size=”size-4″]My mission is simple! I want to help you celebrate life simply. Whether you’re looking for a holiday or party idea, fun new family tradition, or family travel tips, my goal is to share real, easy ideas. Life is to be celebrated. But it doesn’t need to be overly expensive or complicated.
I get my brown hair, big cheeks, and passion to celebrate from my mom, Marilyn, who was the most festive person. Ever.
She passed away from cancer when I was 15, so I started this website as a way to keep her festiveness alive! >[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”½″][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”14754″ img_size=”200×200″ alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_circle_2″][vc_column_text dp_text_size=”size-4″]4 things you should know about Marilyn, my mom:
1. She wasn’t afraid to turn up Kenny G’s holiday album full blast. Even before Thanksgiving.
2. Our friends didn’t come to hang out with us, they came to party with her. And her original 1960’s Barbie Game.
3. She always had a secret stash of M&Ms.
4. Her favorite late night treat was popcorn and grape juice. A perfect combo.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
KEEP IN TOUCH!
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text dp_text_size=”size-4″]The best way to stay in touch is by joining our FUN MAIL list (the next best thing to snail mail) where I send all sorts of simple holiday ideas, free printables, festive recipes, and more.
You can find happy holiday and party printables right here, too![/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][vc_column_text dp_text_size=”size-3″]
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope this site will help you celebrate simpler and create awesome memories with those you love!