A simple printable Valentine for kids, teachers, or friends!
Cinnamon Bear Valentines
Do you need an easy Valentine to give away to teachers, your kids, or even your spouse?
As a mom of 5, I love leaving a little love gift on each of my children's beds on Valentine's Day as one of our favorite Valentine's Day traditions.
Bear Hugs & Kisses
We are always doing bear hugs to each other, so I thought this would be the perfect little Valentine for them.
But these Valentine gifts are perfect for anyone you might want to give a bear hug and kiss to...without it being weird. Haha.
These Valentines are easy to put together and who does not love a cheesy Valentine pun, especially when good candy is involved?
- chocolate covered cinnamon bears or regular cinnamon bears
- Hershey Kisses chocolate candy
- Bear Hugs & Kisses Valentine printable (at the end of the post)
- Small plastic cellophane bags
- white paper shred, optional
- Fill the small bag with cinnamon bears and Hershey Kiss candy.
- Add in some paper shred to fill the remaining space.
- Print and cut the printable Valentine tags. Fold at the crease.
- Use a stapler to attach the Valentine tag to the candy.
- Now you are ready to give this cute Valentine's Day gift away!
More Printable Valentines
- Toy Car printable Valentines
- Hand Sanitizer Valentines
- Crazy Straw Valentines
- Toy Maze Valentines
- Play Doh Valentines
Printable Valentine Tags
Ready to make your own Bear Hugs & Kisses Valentines? Get these tags free right here.