Halloween Minute To Win It
Whether you are looking for Halloween games for a group, Halloween games for adults, or Halloween games for kids, minute to win it games are always a hit!
These fun 30 Minute To Win It Games are super popular, but this post is all about Halloween themed games you can play.
Not only are these minute to win it Halloween games super hilarious to play, but they require very little preparation on your part and you'll only need a few basic supplies to play.
Supplies You Need
All you need to play these fall minute to win it games are:
- plastic cups
- ghost shaped candies
- toilet paper or streamers
- plastic spiders
- witch hat
- bean bags
- candy eyeballs
- ping pong ball
- candy corn
Here are the fun Halloween-themed minute to win it games:
Spider Race Halloween Minute To Win It Game
- What you need: cups or cones, plastic spiders, straws
- How to play: Set up a small obstacle course with cups or cones. Players will use plastic spiders and straws to blow their spiders through the course, reaching the finish line within a minute.
- What you need: plastic cups, ghost-shaped candies.
- Directions: to play this Halloween game, give players a stack of plastic cups and small ghost-shaped candies. The goal is to stack as many cups as possible within a minute, with a ghost candy on top.
- What you need: toilet paper or streamers
- How to play: Divide players into pairs. One person will be the "mummy" and the other will be the wrapper. Using toilet paper or streamers, the wrapper must wrap the mummy from head to toe as quickly as possible within a minute.
Witch Hat Toss
- What you need to play this minute game: witch hat, bean bags or mini pumpkins
- How to play -place a witch hat on the floor at a distance. Participants have to throw small bean bags or mini pumpkins to land inside the hat within a minute. Each successful throw earns a point.
Eyeball Halloween Relay Game
- What you need: 2 bowls, candy eyeballs, spoon
- How to play: Set up a table with two bowls, one filled with small candy eyeballs and another empty. Divide participants into teams. One member from each team will use a spoon to transfer as many eyeballs as possible from the filled bowl to the empty one within a minute. The team with the most transferred eyeballs wins.
- What you need: small pumpkins, small ball
- How to play: Use small pumpkins as bowling pins and a mini pumpkin or small ball as the bowling ball. Participants have one minute to knock down as many pumpkins as possible.
Or use this fun mummy bowling game from Target:
Zombie Spoon Race
- What you need: plastic eyeball or ping pong ball, spoon
- How to play: Players must balance a plastic eyeball or ping pong ball on a spoon held in their mouths. They need to navigate through an obstacle course without dropping the eyeball. The one who completes the course in the fastest time wins.
Candy Corn Games Minute To Win It Games
- What you need: candy corn
- How to play: Give Halloween game players a pile of candy corn and challenge them to stack as many candy corns as possible within a minute without using any adhesives or supports. The highest stack wins.
Donut Eating Contest
- What you need: donuts, string, pole or broomstick
- How to play: Hang donuts from a string at different heights. Participants must eat the donuts without using their hands, only using their mouths. The person who finishes their donut first within a minute wins.
- What you need: cups, small balls
- How to play: Set up a table with cups arranged in a triangular formation at one end, similar to a game of root beer pong. Participants must throw small, plastic Jack-o'-Lantern balls to land in the cups within a minute. Each successful throw earns points, and the player with the highest score wins.
- What you need to play this easy Halloween game: bucket, water, plastic spiders
- How to play: Place a bucket or large container filled with water and floating plastic spiders or eyeballs on a table. Participants have to use only their mouths to pick up as many floating items as they can within a minute. The person with the most collected items wins.
Candy Corn Toss
If you are looking for trunk or treat games, this a good one!
- What you need: poster board, candy corn
- How to play: create a target using a large poster board with different point values marked on it. Participants must throw candy corns onto the target, aiming to score as many points as possible within a minute. The player with the highest score wins.
Witch Broom Limbo
- What you need: broomstick
- How to play: Set up a limbo pole or broomstick and have participants take turns bending backward to pass under it without touching the ground. Lower the pole after each successful round. The player who lasts the longest without touching the ground within a minute wins.
Pumpkin Face Memory
- What you need: Halloween themed objects, tray, table
- How to play: display a tray of different Halloween-themed objects or candies on a table. Participants have one minute to memorize as many items as they can. After the time is up, cover the tray and provide each participant with a pen and paper. They must write down as many items as they can remember within a minute. The person with the most correct answers wins.
Candy Corn Relay
- What you need: spoon, bowl, candy corn
- How to play: Divide participants into teams and provide each team with a spoon and a small bowl of candy corn. Set up a course with markers or cones. Players must balance a candy corn on the spoon and complete the course within a minute. If they drop the candy corn, they must go back to the starting point.
Witch's Broom Balance
- What you need: broom, witch hat
- How to play: give players a broomstick and a plastic witch's hat. Challenge them to balance the hat on the end of the broomstick and keep it balanced for as long as possible within a minute. The person with the longest balance time wins.
- What you need to play easy Halloween game: mini pumpkin
- How to play: Set up a mini pumpkin and draw a start and finish line. Participants must use their nose to push the pumpkin from the start to the finish line within a minute. They can't use their hands!
- What you need: balloons, confetti or candy
- How to play: Fill balloons with small ghost-shaped confetti or candy. Participants have one minute to pop as many balloons as they can using only their bodies (no sharp objects allowed). They must use creative ways like sitting, stomping, or bouncing on the balloons to pop them.
More Halloween Games Ideas
I hope you have fun with these best minute to win it games, but if you want more Halloween games, check these out: