Cute End Of Year Teacher Gift
Looking for an easy teacher gift for the end of school year? Teachers deserve the biggest thank you for all they do for kids. But I hate giving teachers something that they are not going to use.
Do they really need a million lotions? Or mugs? Or knick-knacks?
The answer is no. Trust me, I watched my aunt who was a school teacher bring home boxes full of gifts that that most often became gifts to us. Haha.
That is why I always like to give gift cards. They may seem generic, but I'd much rather give a gift that teachers will use for their classroom or buy something fun for themselves than something they will just toss.
Plus, since the end of the school year is so busy, giving a gift card is easy and fast.
To make it more personal, I have my kids fill out these teacher questionnaires. We package it up with a gift card and voila, teacher gift done!
- Print the free printable (available at end of the post)
- Have kids fill one out for each of their teachers
- Fold the teacher printable and pair it with a treat, gift card, or other gift for a meaningful teacher gift.
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- End of School Year Teacher Gift
More Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas
- "Here's The Scoop- You've Been One Cool Teacher" Gift Idea
- "The Greatest Teacher" Gift Idea
- 6-Apple Themed Teacher Gift Ideas