This post may contain affiliate links. I only recommend products I use and love.
Celebrate Spring by making a fun Easter charcuterie board. It's easier than you think!
Easy Easter Charcuterie Board
Easter is a time to gather with family and friends. While Bunny Bait and the best carrot cupcakes are always crowd pleasers, try your hand at something new by creating an Easter charcuterie board.
Charcuterie boards (or Easter cheese boards) are so popular for a reason. They are not only easy to throw together, but they feature a wide assortment of snacks and finger foods that everyone can choose from.
While there is no wrong way to make an Easter snack board, here's a few ideas to create a winning spread for your next Easter gathering.
How To Make A Charcuterie Board
1. Select a base- You can use a large tray, wood cutting board, or even cookie sheet to create your Easter board.
Do this step first so you know how many items you'll need for your board.
2. Choose what type of board you want to make. Decide if you are going to make an Easter meat and cheese tray, Easter candy charcuterie, or a combination of both.
3. Gather ingredients. Now for the fun part- shopping and selecting ingredients! Choose a variety of items- the more the better!
4. Fill small bowls and scatter them across the board- Use small bowls or cups to anchor your board. These little bowls are great for small candies, dips, or wet ingredients you don't want touching other items.
5. Add other food items. Finally, add the rest of your food board items until the tray is full.
Charcuterie Board Ideas For Easter
Here's another version of our Easter fruit charcuterie board--this time on a cookie sheet!
Easter Charcuterie Ideas
Here's some ideas for your Easter food board:
- Grape tomatoes
- Annies' bunny crackers
- Cadbury Chocolate Eggs
- Peanut butter pretzels
- Tortilla chips
What will you put on your Easter snack board?
Let us know what you think!