The left right game is a simple gift exchange game you can do with kids or adults!
Christmas left right game
If you're looking for a pass the present game that won't take any of your precious time to prep, this gift exchange game is a winner!
Of course, our white elephant gift auction game is always a HUGE hit for big family parties and our kids request to play the Dice Gift Exchange game on Christmas Eve.
But for a quick and easy Christmas game for adults or kids and no stealing involved, this is a great option.
- wrapped gift for each person- you can have everyone bring a gift they will exchange or you can provide a gift for each player. Choose a dollar limit or a type of gift so that everyone will go home with a similar gift. Candy bars or theater box candy works great!
- christmas left right game printable
How to play
- Have all the players sit in a circle. Each player should start with a gift in their hands. It can be either the gift they brought or one of the presents provided by the host.
- The host starts reading the Christmas story game. When the word "right" is read, players pass their gift to the right. When they hear "left," players pass the gift to the left.
- Players continue to pass the presents until the story is over. The gift that each player has at the end of the story is the gift they get to open and keep.
Printable Christmas left right game
Ready to play? Download the printable Left Right Game right here.
Let us know what you think!