This post may contain affiliate links. I only recommend products I use and love.
Bingo is always a favorite children's Christmas games, so why not play this at your party? Bingo Christmas games for kids is great for holiday classroom parties.
Do you need a fun Christmas party game that won't take you lots of time to prepare?
Christmas Bingo is a perfect game for all ages! Seriously, this holiday party game is so versatile because everyone can play. My kids love it and I'm sure yours will, too!
With bright and cheerful Christmas graphics, it's easy easy enough for preschool Christmas party games. (Serve up some reindeer donuts and you'll get major cool mom points.)
And if you have some awesome Bingo prizes, then even bigger kids will get a kick out of this game.
Just click print, grab some special prizes and you're all set with an easy Christmas party game.
SUPPLIES FOR CHRISTMAS BINGO:
- Christmas Bingo cards and calling cards (also in our Christmas printables library)
- Small prizes for Bingo winners
- Small candy like M&Ms or beans to mark spaces when called
- Laminator and laminator pouches so you can use your game year after year
CHRISTMAS BINGO RULES
Here is how to play Christmas Bingo:
- Give each player a Christmas Bingo game card.
- Designate an additional player as the Bingo caller.
- The caller selects one of the images from a bowl or bag and shows it to everyone.
- If players have that picture on their Bingo card, they get to mark it with a small candy.
- The first player to get 5 in a row win and gets to choose a prize.
- Keep playing for another Bingo winner or clear cards and start over.
CHRISTMAS MATCHING GAME
If you have a toddler or preschooler around, you can also use the calling cards to play a matching game. Set out a few of the Bingo cards and let them match the pictures.
Let us know what you think!