This fun M&M game is so easy to play. It's perfect for your next party with kids or adults!
Easy Party Game
Whether you need a fun party game for New Years Eve, classroom parties, birthday parties or an easy family game, this M&M game is sure to be a hit!
Not only is this M and M game great for all ages, but it's fast-moving and will keep everyone engaged and wanting more!
You might know this game as the "Suck It Up" Minute To Win It Game, but it's a great stand alone group party game.
M&M Game Supplies
- Large bag of M&M candies or Skittles
- Bowl plus bowl for each player
- Paper or plastic straw for each player
- 2 dice
How To Play M&M Game
- Empty the large bag of M&Ms candies or Skittles in a bowl. (A cereal bowl is great).
- Have every player sit in a circle. Give everyone a straw.
- Choose who is going to go first. You can have the youngest player go first, oldest or draw a number to decide.
- The first player starts by rolling the dice. If they roll doubles, they use their straw to suck up the Skittle or M&Ms one at a time. The candy does not get sucked up through the straw. Rather, the suction of the straw will pick up the candy and then the player moves it over to their bowl and takes the straw away to let the candy drop. They pick up as many candies as they can before the next player rolls doubles.
- Each time doubles is rolled, the player who rolls doubles gets to suck up the candy using their straw.
- The game ends when all the candy is gone.
- The players get to keep whatever candy they have in their bowl.
M&M Game Rules
The M&M party game ends when each player has had a turn or until the candy is gone. The player with the most candy at the end of the game wins.
Party Game Variations
Young Players - if you want to keep this game more fair or even, give each player 15 seconds to collect the candy. Once the time is up, the next player gets a turn.
Let us know what you think!