This super fun party game played with dollar bills is great for all ages! Since there is no prep required, it's an easy party game for any occasion!
The Dollar Bill Game
Are you looking for a big group party game? The dollar game for parties will be a hit for everyone!
This is the fun party game that pays to play!
When To Play This Party Game
- New Year's Eve
- Birthday parties
- Family Reunions
- $1 bill for each person
- Paper clips (enough for each person)
How To Play Dollar Game
- Before the game begins, have each person attach a $1 bill to their shirt or sleeve with a paper clip.
- As a group, decide on one word that is off limits for the duration of the party or certain time limit. For example, if you are playing this fun party game on New Year's Eve, you could choose one word that is off-limits each hour leading up to midnight. Or you could choose one word that cannot be said for the entire party.
- Announce to the group the off-limit word and that the game is starting
- At any point during the time limit, if anyone hears someone saying the off-limit word, they get the dollar bill that is attached to the person that said the word. They then wear the dollar bill.
- At the end of the night, whatever money you are wearing is what you get to keep.
When Does The Dollar Bill Game End?
You decide when the end of the game should be. It can be the end of the night or designate a certain time to stop the game.
What happens if someone is wearing more than $1?
You get to keep the money that anyone is wearing if you hear them say the off-limit word.
More Fun Party Games
Have a blast playing!