After years of searching, I finally found the best beach bag ever! Here’s all the awesome features plus where you can get it for your pool or beach trip!
Criteria For The Best Beach Bag
I’ve shared all our favorite beach gear for families, but I had to tell you about my very favorite beach bag that is great for pool trips, too!
I’ve been on the hunt for years now and had very specific ideas for the best beach bag. So I was super giddy when I found a bag that had everything I was looking for, plus more!
We have gone through many beach bags over the years after living in Kauai and Australia. Many of the pool bags I’ve had are cheap ones from Ross or Walmart. They worked fine, but the fabric was flimsy, the zippers broke and they didn’t last long.
Instead of buying a new bag each summer, I wanted to invest in a bag that would hold up over time. I waited until I found a bag that had:
- Zipper closure– the best beach bag must have a zipper closure. I love being able to stuff everything inside and know that our towels, goggles, etc. aren’t going to fall out. Plus, extra security!
- Water bottle pockets– I take my water bottle everywhere, so I wanted a designated pocket that was big enough to hold a water bottle. This beach bag has 2! Double bonus.
- Big enough for all our towels– I wanted a bag big enough to hold ALL of our towels. I don’t want to be hauling multiple bags with us to the pool or beach. This pool bag holds 6 beach towels, plus has room to spare!
- Adjustable, Comfortable straps– We’ve had a few other beach bags with rope straps. While they look super beachy, they were not comfy to carry–especially all the way to the beach! I love that this bag has adjustable straps, so I can put them exactly where I want them for a comfortable carry.
- Price – I didn’t want to spend a fortune on a big beach bag. Most big box stores sell their pool bags for around $35 and they don’t have all these requirements. You can usually find this bag on sale on Amazon for around $40.
- Inside pockets – there are 2 large built-in pockets to hold goggles, swim diapers, sunscreen or snacks.
- Simple pattern– I really didn’t want a beach bag that had cheesy prints. I prefer simple designs like stripes and this striped beach bag was just the timeless pattern I was looking for.
BUY IT HERE:
Extra Features I Love:
- Insulated, water-proof zipper pocket – I love this inside zipper pocket that is insulated and separate from the rest of the bag. I can also put wet stuff in there!
- Washable– I didn’t expect to find a beach bag that I could throw in the washer, but this one I can! I just wash it on cold!
- Large pocket on the back side- I LOVE the large hidden pocket on the back of the bag. It’s a great place to slide my phone in and out or my keys!
- Front pocket with magnetic close – As if there weren’t enough great features of this best beach bag, there’s a convenient magnetic snap-close pocket on the front for quick access.
Well anyways, if you’re looking a great big beach bag that is easy to carry, hold lots of your beach gear, pool towels, give this one a try! I think you’ll love it as much as we do!
BUY IT HERE: