Incredibly easy BBQ pulled pork sandwiches you can make in the slow cooker! Perfect simple meal to feed a crowd- great for family reunions, gatherings, or a simple weeknight dinner.
- boneless pork roast
- 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- slow cooker
- small rolls or buns
- Place a boneless pork roast into your slow cooker. Cook on low 5 to 7 hours or high for 4-6 hours. Adjust the time as necessary.
- Once the meat is cooked all the way through (reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F), drain the liquid and shred the pork. Return to slow cooker and turn to warm.
- One hour before serving, pour your favorite BBQ sauce on top of the shredded pork. Mix and let it heat all the way through.
- Serve on fresh rolls or freeze for later. Add more BBQ sauce to taste directly to the sandwiches for a saucier sandwich.