A patriotic and yummy cake that is full of flavor and fun!
- 1 yellow or white cake, baked in 9x13 pan
- 1 small box red jello
- 1 small box blue jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- whipped cream
- raspberries or strawberries
- Bake the cake and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Poke holes into the cake using the back of a wooden spoon.
- Boil water and mix 1 cup with red jello and 1 cup with blue jello, in separate bowls. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Carefully pour over cake layers. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Top with cream and berries.
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: Jello Cake, Poke Cake, 4th of July dessert, cake