Taking a family road trip? Here's 60 fun and random road trip questions to ask each other!
ROAD TRIP QUESTIONS
Taking a family road trip for Spring Break, Summer Vacation or during the holidays is a great time to spend quality and quantity time together.
But, how to beat the boredom of the journey? We got you sorted for that as well. Lets take a look at some fun road trip games!
These questions may seem simple, but everyone (especially kids) love to talk about themselves. Pull out a question and let everyone take their turn.
This car game is an easy way to bond as a family and get to know each other better.
- Print the 60 bright and colorful road trip game question cards.
- I recommend cutting and laminating the cards so that they will stand the test of time!
- Punch a hole in the corner and add a metal ring to keep them together.
- Keep in the glove compartment so you have a family game at a moment's notice!
OTHER WAYS TO USE THESE ROAD TRIP QUESTIONS
- Keep these road trip questions game in your car or van at all times. Pull them out while you're waiting for school pick-up!
- Use these for a family game night!
- Pull them out at a family reunion.