Taking a family road trip? Here's 60 fun and random road trip questions to ask each other!
ROAD TRIP QUESTIONS
Taking a family road trip for Spring Break, Summer Vacation or during the holidays is a great time to spend quality and quantity time together.
But inevitably, there will probably be some moments of fighting and frustration. Beat the boredom in the car or avoid family feuds by playing this fun road trip game!
These questions may seem simple, but everyone (especially kids) love to talk about themselves. Pull out a question and let everyone take their turn.
This car game is an easy way to bond as a family and get to know each other better.
- Print the 60 bright and colorful road trip game question cards.
- I recommend cutting and laminating the cards so that they will stand the test of time!
- Punch a hole in the corner and add a metal ring to keep them together.
- Keep in the glove compartment so you have a family game at a moment's notice!
OTHER WAYS TO USE THESE ROAD TRIP QUESTIONS
- Keep these road trip questions game in your car or van at all times. Pull them out while you're waiting for school pick-up!
- Use these for a family game night!
- Pull them out at a family reunion.