Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies everyone loves!
- 2 cups butter or margarine
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 5 cups blended oatmeal (fine powder)
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 24 oz. chocolate chips or raisins
- In a large stand mixer like Kitchenaid or Bosch, cream butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla until combined.
- Mix oatmeal, flour, salt, baking powder, soda together and then stir into egg mixture.
- Dump in chocolate chips or raisins and stir until mixed through.
- Roll into balls and place 2 inches apart on a large, greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12-15 minutes. Check after 10 minutes.
- Category: Cookies
Keywords: oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, chocolate chip oatmeal cookies