Quick and easy mud pie recipe that everyone loves.
- 1 family-size package Oreos
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- homemade hot fudge
- Crush Oreos in a blender, but make sure you don’t blend them too fine.
- Stir in melted butter until well-combined and crumbly.
- Press half of the Oreo mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream onto crust.
- Drizzle hot fudge on top. Make sure your hot fudge is runny, but room temperature so it doesn’t melt the ice cream.
- Add remaining crushed Oreo mixture on top of hot fudge.
- Freeze at least 4 hours, but overnight is best.
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: mud pie, ice cream pie, Oreo pie, mud pie recipe