Just 10-minutes to yummy homemade caramel popcorn!
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 can sweetened, condensed milk
- 1/2 cup real butter
- Pop 4 bags microwave popcorn (or equivalent of air-popped popcorn) and pour into large bowl.
- Put brown sugar, corn syrup, milk, and butter into a medium sauce pan.
- Stir on medium-high heat until the mixture comes to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Once boiling, remove from heat and pour over the popcorn. Stir well.
- Eat warm or store in an airtight container.
- Category: Treats, Desserts
Keywords: caramel popcorn, caramel corn, caramel popcorn recipe