Delicious ooey-gooey caramel popcorn recipe you can make in 10 minutes . Perfect for family movie nights, gifts, or holidays!
Caramel Popcorn Recipe
Looking for an easy caramel popcorn recipe? This quick caramel corn recipe is our very favorite. (Along this tasty Jello popcorn!)
In just 10 minutes, you'll have a quick treat that everyone loves.
Homemade caramel popcorn ingredients:
- ½ cups popcorn kernels air-popped or 4 bags microwave popcorn popped
- brown sugar
- corn syrup
- sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup real butter
How to make caramel popcorn
Making homemade caramel popcorn is very easy to do!
Step 1 | Pop 4 bags of microwave popcorn (butter or plain variety). Once popped, empty the bags into a large bowl. Remove any un-popped kernels. Set aside.
Step 2 | In a medium sauce pan, combine brown sugar, corn syrup, sweetened condensed milk and butter together.
Step 3 | Stir on medium-high heat until the mixture comes to a boil. Be sure to stir the caramel sauce for popcorn frequently so it doesn't burn. Stir for about 1 minute.
Step 4 |Once you have boiled for about 30 seconds, remove from heat and pour over the popcorn. Stir very well until all the popcorn is covered.
Step 5 | Eat immediately or store in an air-tight container.
More Treat Recipes You'll Love:Print
The Best Caramel Popcorn!
- Total Time: 10 minutes
Just 10-minutes to yummy homemade caramel popcorn!
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 can sweetened, condensed milk
- ½ cup real butter
- Pop 4 bags microwave popcorn (or equivalent of air-popped popcorn) and pour into large bowl.
- Put brown sugar, corn syrup, milk, and butter into a medium sauce pan.
- Stir on medium-high heat until the mixture comes to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Once boiling, remove from heat and pour over the popcorn. Stir well.
- Eat warm or store in an airtight container.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Treats, Desserts
Keywords: caramel popcorn, caramel corn, caramel popcorn recipe
Let us know what you think!