Homemade hot fudge sauce you can make in 5 minutes.
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 Tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract (I prefer 1 tsp. but it's up to you!)
- Place all ingredients except the vanilla in a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil over medium/high heat.
- Once boiling, boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- Serve over ice cream or your favorite dessert.
- Store the remaining hot fudge in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: hot fudge, homemade hot fudge, chocolate sauce