Taste the rainbow with these adorable and super easy rainbow cupcakes!
You hardly need a recipe for these cute cupcakes especially if you use a box cake mix! But if you have the time, make your own frosting using the recipe below. Homemade frosting is quick to make and tastes so much better than store-bought!
- Cake mix
- blue frosting (see below)
- rainbow striped candies
- gold sprinkles
- mini marshmallows
- Make the cupcakes according to the cake mix directions. Let cool completely.
- Make buttercream frosting or use store-bought frosting. Dye blue.
- Spread the frosting on each cupcake.
- Place the rainbow striped candy into one end of the cupcake and arch it over into the other end, making a rainbow.
- Finally add gold sprinkles, Rolos, and mini marshmallows.