Here's tons of fun summer ideas for kids and families to add to your summer bucket list to have your best summer ever!
Summer Fun Ideas
Looking for fun ideas for summer?
You're in luck. You will possibly find tons of fun summer bucket list ideas to help you make great memories together!
No need to wonder what to do during summer any longer! You'll have so much fun doing these fun summer activities together.
Summer Ideas With Water
- Go to the beach.
- Swim in a lake during summer break.
- Cool off at a splash pad.
- Take swimming lessons.
- Do a slip-n-slide.
- Have a water fight with water balloons.
- Play these water games in the backyard.
- Spend a day at a local water park.
- Go swimming.
Things To Do With Your Kids At Home
You can have a blast doing these summer fun activities without leaving your home! Plus many of these free summer activities 2023 won't take any prep!
- Eat ice cream for dinner.
- Make giant bubbles.
- Watch a movie in the backyard.
- Create your own sidewalk chalk art.
- Sleep in a tent in the backyard.
- Do a movie marathon when you need a break from the sun.
- Do a lemonade stand.
- Do a free car wash.
- Fry eggs on the hot pavement.
- Plant a garden.
- Drink lemonade on the porch.
- Have a read-a-thon.
- Learn a new skill.
- Paint with pudding.
- Do a service project.
Fun Summer Adventures & Outings
- Take a hike.
- Feed the ducks.
- Visit a museum.
- Ask these car game questions to each other.
- Pack a picnic and visit a new park.
- See animals at the zoo.
- Take a road trip.
- Check out books from the library.
- Go fishing.
- Camp in the great outdoors.
- Have a sleepover at a local hotel.
- Do a camping treasure hunt.
- Watch a parade.
- See a drive-in movie.
- Rent an RV for a family vacation.
- Ride roller coasters at an amusement park.
- Watch a firework show.
- Play in the mud.
- Go to a county fair.
- See a matinee at a movie theater.
- Go to a farmer's market.
- Go to a baseball game.
- Do a kid or teen scavenger hunt with nature
Activities For Summer Food Ideas
- Make cute watermelon cookies.
- Make dirt cups.
- Eat dinner at a food truck.
- Celebrate National Donut Day on the first Friday of June.
- Make frozen hot chocolate.
- Get Hawaiian shave ice at a local shack.
- Do a root beer taste test to see which brand is your favorite.
- Make ice cream in a can.
- Roast marshmallows over a fire and make s'mores.
- Eat ice cream for dinner
Summer Activities With Friends
- Have a neighborhood bike parade.
- Play kick ball.
- Play Summer Bingo.
- Have a Christmas In July party.
- Play Pioneer Games
- Play Never Have I Ever For Kids
Printable Summer Bucket Lists
Now that you have tons of 2023 summer ideas, add them to your giant summer bucket list or calendar! This is our favorite way to see all of our summer plans in one place.