Summer is just around the corner! Here’s tons of fun summer ideas to add to your bucket list to have your best summer ever!
Summer Fun Ideas
School’s out and you’re looking for summer activities? You’re in luck. Here’s tons of fun summer bucket list ideas to help you make great memories together!
No need to wonder what to do during summer any longer! You’ll have so much fun doing these summer activities together.
- Go to the beach.
- Make giant bubbles.
- Watch a movie in the backyard.
- Have a neighborhood bike parade.
- Make 5-minte bird feeders.
- Go on a camping trip.
- Sleep in a tent in the backyard.
- Do a free car wash
- Make watermelon cookies.
- Go to a drive-in movie.
- Make dirt cups.
- Fry eggs on the hot pavement.
- Take a hike.
- Swim in a lake.
- Watch a firework show.
- Make frozen hot chocolate.
- Feed the ducks.
- Go fishing at fish farm or in the great outdoors.
- Eat at a food truck.
- Celebrate Father’s Day.
- Try out a new restaurant.
- Get Hawaiian Shave Ice.
- Go to an amusement park.
- Cool off at a water park.
- Plant a garden.
- Do a service project.
- Have a staycation and sleepover in a hotel.
- Make ice cream in a can.
- Eat ice cream for dinner
- Round up some friends to play kick ball.
- Visit a new library.
- Drink lemonade on the porch.
- Have a lemonade stand.
- Do a movie marathon when you need a break from outside.
- Play in the muds. Get dirty.
- Learn a new skill.
- Take a picnic at a new park.
- Celebrate Pioneer Day with fun pioneer activities.
- Watch a parade.
- Make these cute popsicle crafts.
- Go on a road trip.
- Plan a reunion.
- Rent an RV for a family vacation.
- Do a read-a-thon.
- Take swimming lessons.
- Have a screen free day or week.
- Celebrate Summer solstice on June 21 (longest day of the year)
- Create your own sidewalk chalk art.
- Go to the zoo.
- Visit a new playground you haven’t been to before.
- Play water games in the backyard.
- Have a water fight.
- Do a slip n’ slide.
- Roast marshmallows and make s’mores.
Printable Summer Bucket Lists
Be sure to grab our free printable summer bucket lists in our Freebies section so you can plan out your summer!