Yummy homemade brownie recipe that will make 2 pans worth–making it easy to feed a crowd for Valentine’s Day or any occasion!
- 4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups powdered milk
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup cocoa (pack a little-reduce to 3/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups butter or margarine
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup chopped nuts if desired
- Mix the dry ingredients together very well.
- Melt 3 squares of butter or margarine. Add in 6 eggs, 1 tsp. vanilla, and 3/4 cup water.
- Beat all ingredients and add to dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes. Frost while warm.
To make into heart shapes, use a small/medium sized cookie cutter. Wait until the brownies have cooled to cut.
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: Brownies, Valentine's Day treat, Heart Brownies