Easy homemade brownies that will feed a crowd! This quick recipe will make 2 pans worth of chocolate brownies. Cut into shapes or leave as is- a perfect party treat!
EASY HOMEMADE BROWNIES RECIPE TO FEED A CROWD
Everyone loves a good homemade brownie! This easy dessert recipe will yield 2 pans of brownies without needing to spend all day in the kitchen!
Use a heart cookie cutter to create cute Valentine's Day desserts or serve them straight from the pan.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED:
The great thing about this easy homemade brownies recipe is that the ingredients are all pantry-stable and basic items you have in your kitchen.
- all-purpose flour
- powdered milk
- baking powder
- butter or margarine
- nuts, optional
- M&Ms, optional
- frosting, optional
HOMEMADE BROWNIES MIX
Combine the dry ingredients to make a homemade brownies mix. Store in an air-tight container for 1-2 months. When you're ready to make, simply follow the recipe below to add the wet ingredients before baking.
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE BROWNIES FOR VALENTINE'S DAY
- Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter that is small/medium in size.
- Plan to use baker's half sheet plus a 9x13 cake pan for baking this brownie recipe.
- Valentine's Day M&Ms are totally optional, but the pops of color are so festive! If you want to add them to your heart brownies, gently push them into the top of the brownies after they have cooled for a few minutes. This will avoid them melting while baking!
WHAT I USED:
MORE EASY TREAT IDEAS
EASY HOMEMADE BROWNIES RECIPEPrint
Heart Brownies Valentine's Day Treat
- Total Time: 35 minutes
Yummy homemade brownie recipe that will make 2 pans worth--making it easy to feed a crowd for Valentine's Day or any occasion!
- 4 cups flour
- 1 ½ cups powdered milk
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup cocoa (pack a little-reduce to ¾ cup)
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ cups butter or margarine
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup chopped nuts if desired
- Mix the dry ingredients together very well.
- Melt 3 squares of butter or margarine. Add in 6 eggs, 1 tsp. vanilla, and ¾ cup water.
- Beat all ingredients and add to dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes. Frost while warm.
To make into heart shapes, use a small/medium sized cookie cutter. Wait until the brownies have cooled to cut.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: Brownies, Valentine's Day treat, Heart Brownies
Let us know what you think!