Adorable Heart Bingo is the perfect game to play on Valentine's Day!
VALENTINE'S DAY BINGO
Everyone loves a good game of Bingo, right? This Valentine's Day bingo game is perfect for any Valentine party.
Whether you need an easy Valentines game for a classroom party or want to have your own family celebration, these cute printable Bingo cards are just what you need.
VALENTINE'S DAY BINGO SUPPLIES NEEDED:
The best part about this fun Valentine's Day game is that there is very little preparation! All you need is:
- Valentine's Bingo Cards
- Valentine's Day Bingo Cards PDF with Calling Cards
- Small candies like Conversation hearts, M&Ms or Skittles or dry beans to mark the spaces
- Small cups to hold the candy for each player
- Small prizes for Bingo winners
Just print out the cards and calling cards. I recommend laminating them so they will last year to year.
HOW TO PLAY CONVERSATION HEARTS BINGO:
- Designate one person as the Bingo caller.
- Hand out a playing card to each player. Up to 10 players can play with these printable Bingo cards.
- The caller will draw a card out of the pile and hold it up for all the players to see.
- If the player has that Valentine's Day object on their card, they mark it with a Conversation heart candy.
- The first player to get 5 in a row in any direction calls out "Heart."
- Have a basket of prizes for the winners.
- Continue playing until blackout or start over.
PRINTABLE VALENTINE'S DAY BINGO
Bright and cheerful pictures make it easy enough any age to play. So even if you need printable valentine bingo cards for kindergarten, this will work great!
OTHER VALENTINE'S DAY PARTY IDEAS:
Let us know what you think!