*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
31+ reasons to celebrate in January! From special days to random holidays, this complete list of January holidays will give you reasons to like January.
A complete list of January Holidays 2021 and simple recipes, traditions, and activities to celebrate them.
Did you know there are a lot of holidays in January besides Martin Luther King Day?
January is full of fun holidays. If you’d like to add some extra festiveness to your life, pick a few of these fun holidays to celebrate this month!
You can click the link below the holiday for simple ways to celebrate that January holiday, including recipes, traditions, games, and more!
JANUARY MONTHLY HOLIDAYS & OBSERVANCES
Before we get to the list of national holidays in january 2021, January is national what month you ask?
- National Bath Safety Month
- National Blood Donor Month
- National Hobby Month
- National Oatmeal Month
- National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month
- National Slow Cooking Month
- National Soup Month
- National Sunday Supper Month
January 1- New Year’s Day
January 4- National Trivia Day
January 4- National Spaghetti Day
- Eat spaghetti for dinner
- For a fun twist, use random utensils to eat with!
January 5- National Bird Day
January 6- National Bean Day
- Eat Quick Taco soup for dinner
January 8- National English Toffee Day
January 8- Bubble Bath Day
- You’ve earned it…take a bubble bath!
January 10- Houseplant Appreciation Day
January 13- National Sticker Day
- Pull out all those stickers and create something with them!
January 14- Organize Your Home Day
January 15- Strawberry Ice Cream Day
January 16- International Hot and Spicy Food Day
January 18- National Winnie The Pooh Day
January 18- Martin Luther King Day (3rd Monday)
January 19- National Popcorn Day
January 21- National Hugging Day
- Give tons of 8-second hugs today! Thanks for teaching us this, Collin Kartchner!
January 23- National Pie Day
- Make one of these popular pies!
January 24- National Peanut Butter Day
January 26- National Peanut Brittle Day
January 27- National Chocolate Cake Day
January 28- National Daisy Day
- Deliver daisies to someone who could use a pick me up!
January 29- National Puzzle Day
- Pull out your puzzles for a fun night together!
January 30- National Croissant Day
January 31- National Backward Day
January 31- National Brussel Sprouts Day
- It’s never too late to start eating Brussel Sprouts.