Best chip dip- a cream cheese pineapple dip that’s perfect dipping chips and crackers!
- 1–8 oz. package cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 2 cups crushed pineapple, juice drained and saved
- 1 tsp. minced garlic (about 1 clove)
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- In a medium bowl, mix the softened cream cheese and drained pineapple together.
- Add garlic and onion powder.
- Add pineapple juice as desired.
- Serve with Ruffles potato chips or crackers
- This chip dip is also good without the garlic and onion powder.
- Make up to a few hours in advance of your party and keep chilled in the fridge.
- Category: appetizers
Keywords: cream cheese, chip dip, pineapple, pineapple cream cheese dip