World’s best pineapple cream cheese dip… a perfect easy appetizer for New Year’s Eve or any other party or gathering!
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE DIP
You guys, I can’t believe I haven’t posted this pineapple cream cheese dip before now! Because by golly, I don’t know if an appetizer can be any easier.
When I first tried this chip dip at for a New Year’s appetizer I was like, “Holy cow! What is in this good stuff?”
My uncle went on to tell me how he made the best chip dip and I was in total shock. I couldn’t believe how simple this was, but the flavors of the cream cheese and pineapple combined with the salty chips are like peanut butter and jelly. They just go together–a perfect match made in heaven.
I have since altered this recipe just a little to add a little more savory flavor, but you can totally leave it to those two ingredients.
Whether you need an easy appetizer recipe for a New Year’s party, bridal shower, baby shower, or potluck, save this recipe.
Or if you want a quick and easy family dinner, serve these chips and dip with amazing Hawaiian Roll sliders for an easy family dinner.
Of course, it’s really good with Ruffles brand Original chips, but any crinkle cut potato chip or cracker will do.
HOW TO MAKE PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE DIP
You’ll only need 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of your time to make this perfect pineapple dip.
- 1-8 oz. package cream cheese
- 2 cups crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (or 1 clove)
- dash of parsley or chives
In a medium-sized bowl, mix the softened cream cheese and pineapple together using an electric mixer. Once combined, stir in the onion powder and garlic. Feel free to adjust the spices to your liking.
Chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
To serve this pineapple dip, place the dip into a small bowl and empty 1 bag of Ruffles Original chips or crackers onto a platter.
OTHER DIP RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE:
Enjoy this pineapple cream cheese dip recipe!
After you make this recipe, will you pretty please leave a comment with a star rating? This will help others find this amazing recipe! Thanks SO much! ♡Print
Best chip dip- a cream cheese pineapple dip that’s perfect dipping chips and crackers!
- 1–8 oz. package cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 2 cups crushed pineapple, juice drained and saved
- 1 tsp. minced garlic (about 1 clove)
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- In a medium bowl, mix the softened cream cheese and drained pineapple together.
- Add garlic and onion powder.
- Add pineapple juice as desired.
- Serve with Ruffles potato chips or crackers
- This chip dip is also good without the garlic and onion powder.
- Make up to a few hours in advance of your party and keep chilled in the fridge.
- Category: appetizers
Keywords: cream cheese, chip dip, pineapple, pineapple cream cheese dip