*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Need some simple party games? Minute to Win It Games are great for all ages and are easy to play. Here’s a list of the top 20 minute challenges for your next party!
Minute To Win It games are so popular for a reason…they don’t require a lot of supplies, they are easy to plan, and they are so hilarious for all ages.
Plan to play some Minute to Win It games are your next party. They are great for holiday parties, family parties, work parties, birthday parties, and any other gathering.
SHORT ON TIME? DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE GAME INSTRUCTIONS & SUPPLY LIST AT THE END OF THE POST.
WHAT IS MINUTE TO WIN IT?
Minute To Win It was a popular TV game show in which the contestants had 1 minute to complete a certain task. If they completed it, they would get a new, harder challenge. They would have a minute to complete it, and so on.
Even though the TV show no longer airs, Minute to win it games have become really popular for parties because they are great for all ages. And so simple to put together.
SUPPLIES FOR MINUTE TO WIN IT GAMES
The great thing about these fun minute to win it games is that you don’t need a lot of fancy supplies to play these easy party games. In fact, you probably have most of the items already at your house.
Keep a small box of these supplies in a closet and then you’ll be ready to play one minute challenges at a moment’s notice.
- plastic cups
- toilet paper
- cereal box
- tissue box
- ping pong balls
- cotton balls
- popsicle stick
MINUTE TO WIN IT GAMES FOR ADULTS
You ready for some Minute to Win It Challenges? Here’s 30 most popular minute to win it ideas for party!
1. MUMMY WRAP
- What You Need: toilet paper, extra person
- How to Play: see who can wrap toilet paper around another person in one minute. You must use the entire roll!
2. CEREAL BOX PUZZLE
- What you need: empty cereal box, scissors
- How to play: Cut up the front of a cereal box into a bunch of pieces like a puzzle. Start your timer and see if the player can put it back together in one minute.
3. COOKIE MONSTER
- What you need: Oreos or small cookies
- How to play: Set cookie on the contestant’s forehead. See if they can wiggle the cookie into their mouth without using their hands!
4. BALLOON BATTLE
- What you need: 2 balloons
- How to play: Blow up two balloons. Next, with a hand behind the contestan’ts back, see if they can keep two balloons floating in the air the entire minute.
5. ELEPHANT NOSE
- What you need: panythose, pair of socsk, 6 cups
- How to play: Place 6 cups around in a circle. Place a pair of socks in the bottom of the pantyhose and place them on your head. With the pantyhose on your head, knock over 6 cups in one minute.
6. PENNY, PENNY, WHO’S GOT THE PENNY?
- What you need: 25 pennies
- How to play: See who can stack 25 pennies in one minute without them falling. This minute to win it challenge is harder than you think!
7. TISSUE PULL
- What you need: box of tissues
- How to play: In one minute, pull out all the tissues in a box.
8. SHAKE YOUR TAIL FEATHERS
- What you need: Empty tissue box (use the one from the previous game), pack of feathers (find at any craft store), and string
- How to play: Fill the empty tissue box with feathers. Cut two small holes on both sides of the tissue box. Put the string through both sides of the box and tie around the contestant’s waist. From there, the contestant will see if they can shake all of the feathers out in one minute.
9. PING PONG BATTLE
- What you need: 1 Ping Pong ball, 6 empty plastic cups, table
- How to play: Set 6 plastic cups equally apart on a table. Using a ping pong ball, bounce the ball into each cup in one minute. Sounds easy- but is actually quite the challenge.
10. ULTIMATE COOKIE STACK
- What you need: 5-10 cookies (depending on players)
- How to play: This minute to win it game has two options. First option – stack 3 cookies on your forehead and hold them there for at least 10 seconds. Option two- see how many cookies you can stack on your forehead without them falling. The person with the most cookies stacked is the winner!
11. COTTON NOSE
- What you need: Vaseline or chapstick, 10 cotton balls, 2 bowls
- How to play: Place 10 cotton balls in a bowl. Place the other bowl on the other side of the room. Put vaseline or chapstick on your nose. When the timer starts, see how many cotton balls you can get to to the other side of the room. 5 is the goal!
12. CHOCOLATE VACUUM
- What you need: bag of M&Ms, straw, 2 bowls
- How to play: Place of handful of M&Ms into a bowl on one end of the room. Place the other bowl at the other side of the room. When the timer starts, suck through the straw and pick up one M&M at a time. With the M&M still on the straw, run it over to the other bowl. If the M&M falls, you have to go back to the bowl and pick up a new one. See how many you can get in a minute. 10 is the goal.
13. BLOW OVER
- What you need: straw, crumpled piece of paper
- How to play: Crumble up a small piece of paper. On a smooth surface (such as a table or floor), set the paper on one end and see who can blow the piece of paper from one end of the room to the other the fastest.
14. DICE BALANCE
- What you need: popsickle stick and dice
- How to play: With the popsicle stick in your mouth, see who can stack the most dice without it falling over. Option two- stack 3 dice on the stick and see if you can hold it one minute.
15. THE GREAT CUP PYRAMID
- What you need for this minute to win it party games: 10-20 plastic cups, flat surface like a table
- How to play: On a flat surface, see who can build a cup pyramid in one minute. Depending on the age of children, you can change how many cups you want to use. This is a really great minute to win it games for kids.
16. HOLE ON THREE
- What you need: 3 golf balls, flat surface
- How to play: stack 3 golf balls in one minute. Oh! Did I mention that they have to stay standing for 10 seconds? That is it. Simple and easy.
17. JOHNNY APPLE STACK
- What you need: 3-5 apples, flat surface
- How to play: On a flat surface, stack 3-5 apples (depending on the age of children) in a minute and let them stand for 10 seconds without falling. This is another popular minute to win it games for kids.
18. EAT MORE “HOLE” FOODS
- What you need: donuts and string
- How to play: Put the donuts evenly spaced out on the string. Have two people hold both sides of the string. Without using your hands, see who can eat the donut in one minute! (Make sure it doesn’t fall off the string either.)
19. SALTINE CRACKER CHALLENGE
- What you need: 3 saltines
- How to play: Without using any water, eat 3 saltines in one minute. (Sounds easy but it so hard!)
20. QUICK STACK
- What you need: 15 cups, marker
- How to play: Draw a star on one of the cups and place it in the bottom of the stack. When the time starts, move through the cups placing one on top of the other until you go through all the cups. (The star cup will indicate that you made it all the way through.)
21. IRON MAN
- What you need: chopsticks, metal nuts
- How to play: using a chopstick, stack iron nuts on top of each other in 1 minute
MINUTE TO WIN IT GAMES FOR KIDS
OTHER FUN PARTY GAMES
FREE MINUTE TO WIN IT GAMES LIST
Which minute to win it game ideas will you use at your party?