Easy Hawaiian roll sliders with ham or turkey and cheese. A great appetizer or main dish!
- Sliced ham or turkey
- Swiss or cheddar cheese, sliced
- King’s Hawaiian rolls
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 Tbsp. poppyseeds
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. dry mustard
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. Worcertershire sauce
- Cut Hawaiian rolls in half. Keep all the rolls together and make one big slice through the entire pan of rolls as they come packaged.
- Place a sliced of meat and cheese on the bottom of the rolls and then fold over the top of the rolls.
- Place in a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a glass microwaveable safe bowl or measuring cup, melt butter. Then whisk in poppyseeds, dry mustard, onion powder, and Worcerstershire sauce together. Pour the sauce over the rolls, just covering the top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and let sit for 10 minutes or place in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove foil and bake for another 2 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy!
Double or triple this recipe. Use a large pan for bigger batches.
You can make these a day or two in advance and keep them in the fridge until you are ready to bake.
- Category: sandwiches, appetizers
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: Hawaiian
Keywords: Hawaiian roll sliders, sliders, sandwiches, ham and cheese