Amazing and easy Hawaiian ham and cheese sliders make a great appetizer or main dish!
HAWAIIAN ROLL SLIDERS
If you haven’t tried these ham and cheese Hawaiian roll sliders, you are missing out! There is a reason this easy slider recipe is so popular!
Not only are these baked ham and cheese sliders so quick and easy to make, but the flavors are amazing!
Whether you are looking for an easy appetizer idea or quick main dish, ham and cheese sliders on Hawaiian rolls will become a favorite recipe!
HOW TO MAKE SLIDERS WITH HAWAIIAN ROLLS
To make ham and cheese sliders, all you need is King’s Hawaiian rolls, sliced ham, cheddar cheese or swiss cheese, and butter, onion powder, dry mustard, poppy seeds, and Worcestershire sauce.
Remove the Hawaiian rolls from the package. Take a bread knife and cut the entire package of rolls in half. Think of it as one giant piece of bread. Carefully flip the top of the rolls over.
Layer ham an cheese on the bottom portion of the rolls. You can be as generous as you like. Fold the top half of the rolls back over to the bottom. Use a break knife to cut the apart into individual rolls. Place in a 9×13 pan or large baking sheet.
In a small microwaveable bowl, melt butter. Then whisk in onion powder, dry mustard, poppy seeds and Worcestershire sauce to make a glaze. Pour this sauce on top of the Hawaiian roll sandwiches and let sit for 10 minutes.
At this point, you can either bake in the oven at 350 degrees F or store in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat.
If you bake these sliders after keeping them in the refrigerator, plan to add about 10 extra minutes of baking time to get the cheese nice and melted!
HAWAIIAN ROLL SLIDER RECIPES VARIATIONS
Don’t like baked ham and cheese sliders? No problem! You can easily substitute turkey for ham and use any kind of cheese you like.
Hot ham and cheese is certainly the most popular especially with the sweet Hawaiian rolls, but you really can’t go wrong with any meat and cheese combination.
OTHER SLIDER SANDWICHES IDEAS:
WHAT GOES WITH HAM & CHEESE SLIDERS
- World’s Best Pineapple Cream Cheese Chip Dip
- Pineapple or fruit and this tropical fruit dip
- BBQ chips
- Fruit Pizza
SWEET HAWAIIAN ROLL SLIDERS RECIPE
Here’s the recipe for King’s Hawaiian ham and cheese sliders! Enjoy!Print
Easy Hawaiian roll sliders with ham or turkey and cheese. A great appetizer or main dish!
- Sliced ham or turkey
- Swiss or cheddar cheese, sliced
- King’s Hawaiian rolls
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 Tbsp. poppyseeds
- 1 ½ Tbsp. dry mustard
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. Worcertershire sauce
- Cut Hawaiian rolls in half. Keep all the rolls together and make one big slice through the entire pan of rolls as they come packaged.
- Place a sliced of meat and cheese on the bottom of the rolls and then fold over the top of the rolls.
- Place in a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a glass microwaveable safe bowl or measuring cup, melt butter. Then whisk in poppyseeds, dry mustard, onion powder, and Worcerstershire sauce together. Pour the sauce over the rolls, just covering the top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and let sit for 10 minutes or place in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove foil and bake for another 2 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy!
Double or triple this recipe. Use a large pan for bigger batches.
You can make these a day or two in advance and keep them in the fridge until you are ready to bake.
- Category: sandwiches, appetizers
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: Hawaiian
Keywords: Hawaiian roll sliders, sliders, sandwiches, ham and cheese