Easy salt dough ornaments for your Christmas tree!
- 4 cups flour
- 1 cup salt
- 1-2 cups warm water (I used 1 3/4 cups)
- Paint (if you want colored ornaments)
- Baker's twine
- Skewer or chopstick to make the hole
- Mix all the ingredients together to make a soft dough. Dough should not be overly sticky. Add more flour or water as necessary. You should not need flour to roll out the dough.
- Roll out the dough on a clean surface.
- Cut out Christmas shapes.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for one hour. Add a few extra minutes if dough is still wet.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Category: Christmas
Keywords: salt dough ornaments, ornaments, salt dough, recipe for salt dough ornaments