Incredibly easy, incredibly fast, incredibly delicious m & m cookies.
- 1 1/2 cups butter (3 cubes) at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp.salt
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 4 cups flour
- 12 oz M&M candies
- Blend butter, sugars, vanilla, and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Then add salt, soda, and flour.
- Stir in M&Ms and chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake at 350 for 9-12 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Freeze the cookie dough balls and bake for 1-2 extra minutes.
- Add in chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, nuts or other mix-ins as desired. This cookie dough is very versatile!
- Category: cookies
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: chocolate chip cookies, cookies for santa, easy chocolate chip cookies, m&m cookies, m & m cookies recipes