Get to know the leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints with this free printable matching game.
GENERAL CONFERENCE MATCHING GAME
Help your family get to know The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints's First Presidency and Quorum of the 12 Apostles with this matching game.
By having your children become familiar with their names and faces they will recognize them when they speak during General Conference.
HOW TO PLAY THIS MATCHING GAME
- Memory Game - Place all the church leaders cards face down on the table or floor. Take turns flipping two cards over. If they match, that player gets to keep the cards and go again. If they don't match, it is the next player's turn. The game ends when all matches have been made.
- Matching Game - For a General Conference ideas for toddlers, place one set of cards face up on the floor. Take the other set and have them match the picture to the correct apostle or church leader.
- Go Fish - Deal 4 cards to each player. Players take turns asking each other if they have a certain apostle or leader card. If they do, they have to give it to them. If they don't, the player draws from the middle pile. Game ends when all matches have been made.
- LDS Leaders Matching Game
- color printer or copy shop
- laminator (if you want to reuse this over and over!)
If possible, make this game a few weeks before Conference so that everyone will very familiar with the Apostles and Prophet before General Conference even begins.