Cute Halloween Bingo game printables for your Halloween party.
Everyone loves a good game of Bingo, right? This Halloween bingo game is perfect for any Halloween party.
Whether you need an easy Halloween game for a classroom party or want to have your own family celebration, these cute printable Bingo cards are just what you need.
Related: 11 Hilarious Halloween Party Games For All Ages
HALLOWEEN BINGO SUPPLIES NEEDED:
The best part about this easy Halloween game is that there is very little preparation! All you need is:
- Halloween Bingo cards (8 different versions)
- Bingo calling cards (35 different objects)
- Small candy like candy corn or M&Ms to use as markers
- Small cups to hold the candy for each player
- Prizes in a basket, optional for winners
Just print out the cards and calling cards. I recommend laminating them so they will last year to year.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Designate one person as the Bingo caller.
- Hand out a playing card to each player. Up to 8 players can play.
- The caller will draw a card out of the pile and hold it up for all the players to see.
- If the player has that Halloween object on their card, they mark it with a candy.
- The first player to get 5 in a row in any direction calls out "Ghost."
- Have a basket of prizes for the winners.
- Continue playing until blackout or start over.
This simple game is easy for young preschoolers because of the pictures, but older kids will have fun playing it, too!
EASY HALLOWEEN PARTY GAMES
Trick or Treat? Halloween Game
Don't Eat Pete Halloween Edition
Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Let us know what you think!