*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Cute Halloween Bingo game printables for your Halloween party.
Everyone loves a good game of Bingo, right? This Halloween bingo game is perfect for any Halloween party.
Whether you need an easy Halloween game for a classroom party or want to have your own family celebration, these cute printable Bingo cards are just what you need.
Related: 10 Funny Halloween Party Games For All Ages
HALLOWEEN BINGO SUPPLIES NEEDED:
The best part about this easy Halloween game is that there is very little preparation! All you need is:
- Halloween Bingo cards (8 different versions)
- Bingo calling cards (35 different objects)
- Small candy like candy corn or M&Ms to use as markers
- Small cups to hold the candy for each player
- Prizes in a basket, optional for winners
Just print out the cards and calling cards. I recommend laminating them so they will last year to year.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Designate one person as the Bingo caller.
- Hand out a playing card to each player. Up to 8 players can play.
- The caller will draw a card out of the pile and hold it up for all the players to see.
- If the player has that Halloween object on their card, they mark it with a candy.
- The first player to get 5 in a row in any direction calls out “Ghost.”
- Have a basket of prizes for the winners.
- Continue playing until blackout or start over.
This simple game is easy for young preschoolers because of the pictures, but older kids will have fun playing it, too!