Delicious homemade hot fudge recipe to use for ice cream, cakes, brownies, and more.
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Add all ingredients (except the vanilla) into a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
- Once boiling, stir constantly for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in 2 tsp. vanilla.
- Serve immediately on ice cream, cake, brownies, etc. or store in an air-tight container for up to 1 month.
- This recipe easily doubles or triples.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: hot fudge, homemade hot fudge, chocolate sauce