Super easy Halloween cake
- 1 family-size package Oreos
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- hot fudge or caramel
- pumpkin candy
- Crush Oreo cookies using a blender or potato masher in a bowl. You want to have some chunks remaining.
- Add melted butter and stir to combine.
- Press half of cookie mixture into the bottom of a freezer-friendly 9×13 dish.
- Gently scoop vanilla ice cream onto the crust.
- Drizzle hot fudge on top of the ice cream. Make sure it is just warm enough to pour, but not too hot that it melts the ice cream.
- Add remaining crushed Oreos on top of the hot fudge.
- Freeze at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, place candy pumpkins and pumpkin sign on top.
- Make this recipe any time of the year, just omit the candy pumpkins.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: halloween cake, halloween dessert, cake, mud pie, ice cream cake