A giant soft sugar cookie with cream cheese frosting and colorful sliced fruit.
Fruit Pizza Crust:
- 1 cup real butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs*
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2, 8 oz. blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Mandarin oranges
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and mix well.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add 2 cups flour. Then sprinkle the salt and baking soda onto dry flour. Stir until combined. Then add the last cup of flour and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the crust edges are starting to turn a light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Prepare frosting recipe.
- Spread frosting on top of the pizza crust. Right before serving, add the fresh fruit.
- A double batch will make 2 baker’s half sheets.
- Use 3 eggs for a double batch.
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: fruit pizza, sugar cookie, fruit dessert