Raspberry Pretzel Jello is a favorite for holiday dinners as a side dish or dessert!
- 2 cups pretzels, blended but still slightly chunky
- 1/4 cup white sugar (can omit if you want)
- 3/4 cup melted butter
CREAM CHEESE LAYER
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 oz. Cool Whip frozen whipped topping
- 6 oz. box Raspberry Jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 20 oz. frozen raspberries
- Mix pretzels, sugar, and melted butter together. Place in a 9×13 greased pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. Let the crust cool completely.
- Whip cream cheese and sugar together until totally mixed. Then stir in frozen whipped topping.
- Spread this over the cooled crust and chill for 1 hour.
- Mix raspberry jello, boiling water, and frozen raspberries together. The raspberries must be frozen. Let the mixture set up for slightly for a few minutes.
- Carefully pour over the cream layer.
- Return to the refrigerator and keep cool until ready to serve.
- You can switch out the raspberry jello and raspberries for strawberry jello and strawberries.
- Category: Jello, Side dish
Keywords: raspberry pretzel salad, jello salad