*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Raspberry Pretzel Salad is one of the best Jello dishes you will ever eat. A salty pretzel crust, cream cheese middle and then raspberry layer on top makes this the perfect side dish for any dinner or holiday party.
RASPBERRY PRETZEL SALAD
You are going to love this raspberry pretzel jello. This sweet dish is so easy to make.
Plus you can prepare this pretzel jello salad in advance…making it the perfect side dish for any holiday dinner or party.
RASPBERRY JELLO INGREDIENTS
- 2 cups stick pretzels, crushed
- white sugar
- cream cheese
- Cool Whip
- large 6 oz. box of raspberry jello
- boiling water
- frozen raspberries
HOW TO MAKE RASPBERRY PRETZEL SALAD
Making this raspberry jello dessert will only take about 20 minutes of hands-on time in different increments of time.
First, make the yummy pretzel crust. Mix crushed pretzels, sugar, and melted butter together and spread evenly over the bottom of a 9×13 pyrex dish. Bake for just 8-10 minutes, until the crust is firm, but not overdone.
Once the crust is cooled completely, whip cream cheese, sugar, and cool whip together to create a light filling. Spread over the crust.
Finally, boil water and and stir in raspberry jello mix. Then add the frozen raspberries. The frozen raspberries will help the jello layer set up slightly. Then pour gently over the cream cheese filling.
And that’s it! Pop this raspberry jello in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it. You can make this up to 2 days in advance.
CAN YOU REPLACE THE COOL WHIP WITH CREAM?
You may not be a big fan of Cool Whip frozen whipped topping. I totally get it. For this recipe however, Cool Whip will give you the best results for this pretzel jello recipe.
Subbing fresh whipped cream is definitely an option, but the crust will become soggier since whipped cream is not as firm as the Cool Whip.
OTHER JELLO RECIPES:Print
Raspberry Pretzel Jello is a favorite for holiday dinners as a side dish or dessert!
- 2 cups pretzels, blended but still slightly chunky
- 1/4 cup white sugar (can omit if you want)
- 3/4 cup melted butter
CREAM CHEESE LAYER
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 oz. Cool Whip frozen whipped topping
- 6 oz. box Raspberry Jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 20 oz. frozen raspberries
- Mix pretzels, sugar, and melted butter together. Place in a 9×13 greased pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. Let the crust cool completely.
- Whip cream cheese and sugar together until totally mixed. Then stir in frozen whipped topping.
- Spread this over the cooled crust and chill for 1 hour.
- Mix raspberry jello, boiling water, and frozen raspberries together. The raspberries must be frozen. Let the mixture set up for slightly for a few minutes.
- Carefully pour over the cream layer.
- Return to the refrigerator and keep cool until ready to serve.
- You can switch out the raspberry jello and raspberries for strawberry jello and strawberries.
- Category: Jello, Side dish
Keywords: raspberry pretzel salad, jello salad