Easy Santa cupcakes that are easy to decorate! Perfect for Christmas parties, classroom parties or a simple holiday dessert.
- 1 box White Duncan Hines Cake Mix
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- vanilla frosting
- red colored candies
- chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- Make the cupcakes according the recipe on the box.
- Spread vanilla frosting over the entire cupcake.
- Using 4-5 mini marshmallows, make a line 2/3 of the way up. Then complete the circle all around the edge to make the beard.
- Sprinkle red sugar crystals on the top 1/3 of the cupcake.
- Add chocolate chips and red candy for the eyes and nose. Add one extra marshmallow for the hat on the red sprinkles.
Make ahead of time by freezing the cupcakes undecorated.
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: Santa cupcakes, Christmas desserts, cupcakes