These easy Italian Green Beans are so delicious, but take only a few minutes of preparation time.
Italian Green Beans
- Total Time: 48 minutes
No-fuss Italian Green Beans that require very little hands-on time. So flavorful and yummy. A perfect compliment to any dinner.
- 16 oz. frozen green beans
- 1 Italian dressing mix packet (dry)
- olive oil
- Toss green beans in olive oil.
- Spread into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle 1 packet of Italian Dressing mix (dry) over the beans.
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 375 F for 45-60 minutes.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: vegetables, side dishes
Keywords: thanksgiving dinner, green beans,
Let us know what you think!