Easy cinnamon and sugar pull-apart rolls. A favorite at Halloween time or any other time of the year.
- 1 Tablespoon yeast
- 1 ½ cup warm water (about 120 degrees)
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- 3–5 cups flour (all white or half white/half whole wheat)
- Proof yeast in water. Do this by sprinkling yeast into water and let it soak 5 minutes. Mix to ensure proper yeast growth.
- Add sugar, oil, and salt to yeast.
- Stir in 3 cups flour; add flour as you mix with your hands. Stop adding flour when dough is not sticky to the touch.
- Cover bowl with a dish cloth and let rise 10-20 minutes. If it rises longer, no problem. It will just be fluffier.
- Melt ½ cup butter (1 cube).
- In a seperate bowl, mix 1 cup brown sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Break off roll size dough pieces and roll in butter and then sugar mixture.
- Place in a greased bundt pan. Cover with a dish towel. Let dough rise until it reaches the top of the pan.
- Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Glaze with a light powdered sugar glaze.