Make guacamole more festive for Halloween by making these fun Frankenguac cups!
- 6 ripe avocados
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper
- blue corn tortilla chips
- Peel and remove the pit from the avocados.
- Place them in a medium bowl and mash until just slightly chunky.
- Stir in drained tomatoes, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Spoon 1/2 cup guacomole into an 8 oz. clear cup with a Frankenstein face drawn on the front with a permenant market. Top with blue corn chips.
- Category: Sides