*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Use this cute M&M Easter Poem to remember Christ’s Atonement & Resurrection.
M&M Easter Poem
If you’re a fan of M&Ms like we are, then you’ll also love this creative way to remember Christ’s Atonement and Resurrection.
You see, each M&M contains a printed “m” on it, but if you turn the “m”, it becomes a “w”, “e”, and “3”.
Each new letter stands for part of the Easter story–the “m” for His mercy, “E” for Easter, “3” because he arose on the 3rd day, and “W” since He is the only way to overcome sin and heartache because of His Atonement.
How To Use This Easter Poem
There are lots of ways you can use this M&M Easter poem to teach about the significance of Easter. Here’s a few ideas:
- Attach the mini poems to a fun size bag of M&Ms and use a handout for a class
- Use as an Easter basket filler
- Attach a large poem to a big bag of M&Ms and door bell ditch it on someone’s porch
- Have a mini family lesson and teach your children what each letter stands for and have the repeat it as they eat the candies
These candies tell a special story,
Look closely and you’ll see…
The “M” becomes a “W”
The “3” becomes an “E.”
“E’ is for Easter, the day we celebrate Christ is risen.
“M” is for mercy that He has selflessly given.
“3” is for the third day that He arose from the tomb.
And “W” because He is the only way to overcome sin, heartache, and gloom.
Supplies You Need
- Easter colored M&Ms, any variety, individual packages or a big bag
- Easter Poem story printables
- Small treat bags if you use a large bag of M&Ms
The great thing about this Easter craft is that you can create these fun handouts in about 10 minutes or less. Just print the poems, attach to M&Ms with a stapler and you’re all set!