- 9 cups Chex cereal (Rice is the best for this in my opinion)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Easter M&Ms- plain
- In a large bowl, measure the Chex cereal and set aside.
- In a microwave safe-bowl combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter together. Melt in the microwave on HIGH for about 1 minute. Pull out and give a good stir. If the mixture is not quite smooth, microwave about 30 seconds more.
- Once smooth, stir in vanilla. Pour over top the cereal. Stir gently until all covered.
- Place the cereal into a 2 gallon zipper-closed bag. Add powdered sugar to bag. Zip tight. Shake until all pieces are covered. Add more powdered sugar to make the treat more white. Sprinkle Easter-colored M&Ms on top.