If you’re looking for an easy and fresh side dish for a baby or bridal shower, family gathering, or after-school snack, try this refreshing easy toffee fruit dip!
*This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Easy Toffee Fruit Dip
Throwing a party or get-together can be a lot of work, especially if you are hosting. If you need a quick side dish, this fruit dip is a winner!
It’s perfect for baby or bridal showers, family dinners, holiday dinners (like St. Patrick’s Day--taste the rainbow?), or part of your family dinner.
We also served this at our Olympic Party since the fruit was the colors of the Olympic Flag!
What You Need to Make Toffee Fruit Dip:
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- cream cheese
- Heath Toffee bits
- fresh fruit
- hand mixer
How to Make It:
This fruit dip is really quite easy to make that it hardly requires directions.
Once the cream cheese has softened, you will mix in the brown sugar and vanilla until well combined. Then stir in the toffee bits and chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- Wash and prepare the fruit and separate into bowls or create one big fruit platter.
- Yummy fruit included: strawberries, kiwis, blueberries, bananas, pineapple, blackberries.
- Sprinkle some extra toffee bits on top for good measure.
- Set out mini forks and plates for your guests to use!
This Dip Goes Well With:
- Teriyaki Chicken Bowtie Pasta (make-ahead recipe)
- Rosemary Ranch Chicken Skewers
- The Easiest Turkey & Cheese Roll-Ups (freezer-friendly)
- Fresh & Light Tortellini Pasta Salad