The easiest homemade fruit dip you’ll ever make! All you need is 3 ingredients for a delicious dip.
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
Throwing a party or get-together can be a lot of work, especially if you are hosting. If you need a quick side dish, this toffee fruit dip is a winner!
It’s perfect for baby or bridal showers, family dinners, holiday dinners (like St. Patrick’s Day--taste the rainbow?), or part of your family dinner.
We also served this at our Olympic Party since the fruit was the colors of the Olympic Flag!
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- cream cheese
- Heath Toffee bits
- fresh fruit
- hand mixer
This easy fruit dip is really quite easy to make that it hardly requires directions.
Once the cream cheese has softened, you will mix in the brown sugar and vanilla until well combined. Then stir in the toffee bits and chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- Wash and prepare the fruit and separate into bowls or create one big fruit platter.
- Yummy fruit included: strawberries, kiwis, blueberries, bananas, pineapple, blackberries.
- Sprinkle some extra toffee bits on top for good measure.
- Set out mini forks and plates for your guests to use!
Homemade Fruit Dip Goes Well With:
- Teriyaki Chicken Bowtie Pasta (make-ahead recipe)
- Rosemary Ranch Chicken Skewers
- The Easiest Turkey & Cheese Roll-Ups (freezer-friendly)
- Fresh & Light Tortellini Pasta Salad
Just 4 ingredients to make a delicious fruit dip!
- 1 8 oz. pkg cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- heath toffee bits
- Mix softened (room temperature) cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla together until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in toffee bits.
- Chill until you are ready to serve. Once ready, sprinkle toffee bits on top.
- Great with apples, pineapple, bananas, strawberries or your favorite fruit!
- Category: Dips