*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Easy toffee fruit dip that can be made with just 3 ingredients. If you’re looking for an easy side dish for a baby or bridal shower, family gathering, or after-school snack, try this refreshing easy toffee fruit dip!
EASY TOFFEE FRUIT DIP RECIPE
Throwing a party or get-together can be a lot of work, especially if you are hosting. If you need a quick side dish, this toffee fruit dip is a winner!
It’s perfect for baby or bridal showers, family dinners, holiday dinners (like St. Patrick’s Day--taste the rainbow?), or part of your family dinner.
We also served this at our Olympic Party since the fruit was the colors of the Olympic Flag!
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- cream cheese
- Heath Toffee bits
- fresh fruit
- hand mixer
HOW TO MAKE IT:
This easy fruit dip is really quite easy to make that it hardly requires directions.
Once the cream cheese has softened, you will mix in the brown sugar and vanilla until well combined. Then stir in the toffee bits and chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- Wash and prepare the fruit and separate into bowls or create one big fruit platter.
- Yummy fruit included: strawberries, kiwis, blueberries, bananas, pineapple, blackberries.
- Sprinkle some extra toffee bits on top for good measure.
- Set out mini forks and plates for your guests to use!
THIS DIP GOES WELL WITH:
- Teriyaki Chicken Bowtie Pasta (make-ahead recipe)
- Rosemary Ranch Chicken Skewers
- The Easiest Turkey & Cheese Roll-Ups (freezer-friendly)
- Fresh & Light Tortellini Pasta Salad
Now you have an amazing & simple fruit dip in your recipe box!Print
Just 4 ingredients to make a delicious fruit dip!
- 1 8 oz. pkg cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- heath toffee bits
- Mix softened (room temperature) cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla together until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in toffee bits.
- Chill until you are ready to serve. Once ready, sprinkle toffee bits on top.
- Great with apples, pineapple, bananas, strawberries or your favorite fruit!
- Category: Dips