Here’s a list of all the fun and random April holidays. Besides Easter, there’s so many simple holidays to celebrate. We share fun ways to celebrate each April holiday below.
ALL THE APRIL HOLIDAYS
If you’re looking for a simple way to add some festiveness to your life, celebrate one of these random April holidays. The fun starts on April 1st which is April Fool’s Day!
Don’t forget to check out all our other Monthly Holiday lists here.
Which holidays in April will you celebrate?
April 1-April Fool’s Day
- Play a joke on someone (here’s some simple Aprils Fool’s Joke ideas)
April 2-National PB&J Day
- Have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch or dinner
April 3 is National Find a Rainbow Day
- If you can’t find a rainbow, have a rainbow dinner
April 4-National Burrito Day
- Eat burritos!
April 4-National Walking Day
- Take a walk
April 7-World Health Day
- Do something healthy
April 10-National Siblings Day
- Look at old pictures of your siblings
- Send a text to your siblings and tell them you love them
April 11-National Pet Day
April 12-National Grilled Cheese Day
- Make grilled cheese sandwiches for a meal
April 15-National Tax Day
April 15-National Laundry Day
April 16-Wear Pajamas to Work Day
- Get comfy!
April 18-National Haiku Poetry Day
- Write a haiku
- Read these funny haikus
April 20-Husband Appreciation Day
- Leave a note for your husband
- Make a special dinner
April 21- Easter (varies each year)
April 22-Earth Day
April 22-National Jelly Bean Day
April 23-National Picnic Day
- Take a picnic
April 25-Administrative Professionals Day
- Send flowers or a gift to your administrative professional
April 26-Arbor Day
- Plant a tree!
April 26-National Pretzel Day
- Go to a soft pretzel shop
- Dip pretzels in chocolate
April 28-National Superhero Day
- Watch your favorite Superhero movie
April 30-National Honesty Day
- Have a lesson about honesty
- Be honest today!