*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Stressed about Easter? Need some simple Easter ideas?
Don’t worry, you aren’t alone! That’s why we’ve created this 30-page Easter book to take out the stress and help you create your BEST EASTER EVER!
If you don’t want to spend hours and hours searching for simple, inexpensive, and fun Easter ideas, this is for you!
Easter Made Easy is a bright and cheerful book full of ideas to help you start meaningful family traditions and get organized so you have a smooth-sailing Easter year after year!
What Others Are Saying About Easter Made Easy
“My favorite girl Melissa at @sofestive came out with the GENIUS Easter e-book. EVERY idea in the book is simple, thoughtful, and doable on any budget. I was in awe reading it, she’s included family fun activities, Christ-centered ideas, and thoughtful traditions – that won’t overwhelm you! I’m so excited to implement a few of these ideas…” – Alexa from AlexaZDesign
What You Get:
- Easter planner to organize your menu, shopping and grocery lists, and Easter basket ideas
- 12 Eggs of Easter Cards that teach the Easter story using objects
- Simple & doable Christ-centered Easter traditions for any budget
- Holy Week daily devotionals and printable signs, plus simple activities for each day
- Last Supper menu & discussion cards
- Easter egg hunt invitations
- Easter gift tags making gift-giving a breeze!
- Tons of non-candy basket ideas
- Tried-and-true recipes
- Family service idea
- Craft ideas
You will receive this book instantly –so won’t have to wait for these helpful ideas to come to your inbox!
We’re so confident you’ll love these amazing Easter ideas, but if for some reason you aren’t, send us an email within 24 hours and we’ll make things right.