The easiest slow cooker chocolate fondue that’s perfect for Valentines’ Day, New Years, or any other time you want a fun and interactive dessert!
- 12 oz. Symphony Bar (milk chocolate or any variety. We love the toffee and almond kind)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Fondue sticks
- Turn your slow cooker on low. Add both ingredients and heat for 1 1/2-2 hours. Stir occasionally.
- Once melted, turn to warm or keep on low.
- Dip your favorite things like strawberries, pineapple, marshmallows, angel food cake, cookies, etc.
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: fondue, chocolate fondue, slow cooker, chocolate fondue recipe