*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Here’s a list of all the fun and random December holidays you can celebrate.
FUN & UNIQUE DECEMBER HOLIDAYS
You don’t need to wait until December 25th to celebrate. Here’s a list of all the fun and unique holidays you can celebrate this December.
I’ve also linked to helpful tips and ideas on how to celebrate them.
1-SoFestive.com’s Birthday!, Rosa Park Day
- Happy Birthday to So Festive! I started this website in honor of my mom, who died when I was 15. She was the most festive person ever and loved holidays. I started this blog as a way to remember all the ways she made holidays and life special.
3-Giving Tuesday (day after Cyber Monday)
- Donate to your favorite charity or a family in need
4-National Cookie Day
5-Bathtub Party Day
- Get in swimsuits and have a family bathtub party!
- Take a bubblebath
6- St. Nicholas Day
7- Pearl Harbor Day
- Watch Pearl Harbor
- Talk about the events of Pearl Harbor
8-National Brownie Day
9-Christmas Card Day
10-Jane Addams Day
- Jane Addams was the first woman to receive the Nobel Peace Prize. Talk the girls in your life about going for their dreams.
- This day honors
13-Official Lost and Found Day
14-Start 12 Days of Christmas
15-National Cupcake Day
- Make cupcakes
16-Chocolate Covered Anything Day
- Make fondue
20-Ugly Sweater Day
- Wear your favorite ugly sweater
21- Winter Solstice, National Flashlight Day
- Have a candlelight dinner
23-Christmas Adam, Festivus
- Have a sleepover by the Christmas tree
24- Christmas Eve
- Have a fancy dinner
- Act out the nativity
- Read ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas”
25- Christmas Day
26-Boxing Day, National Thank You Note Day
- Write a real thank you note
28-Card Playing Day
- Play your favorite card games (here’s a list of ours)