*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
This fun printable “Go For the Goldfish® crackers” game is perfect for rainy days at home, quiet time, or whenever you need a simple game for children! This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GoldfishGameTime #CollectiveBias
Go For the Goldfish® crackers Game
With 3 little ones at home, I’m always on the lookout for simple snacking ideas. Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® crackers are some of our favorites! My children love them and especially since Walmart has 30 oz. cartons on rollback for $6.46 in store only, I love them, too! We’ve stocked up and are having fun with our Goldfish crackers.
Click on this image to buy the Goldfish crackers online at Walmart!
When my littles goes down for a nap, that means quiet time for my older, littler ones. They love playing games together and love it even more when I play with them, too.
A Game and Snack!
So I created this fun game that doubles as an activity AND a snack. Win-win! They can pull it out at quiet time and can even set it up all by themself.
They love the Colors variety, while I’m all about the plain Cheddar crackers.
Go For the Goldfish Crackers Game
So how do you play the “Go for the Goldfish Crackers” game? It’s easy! Here’s how:
- Print out the game cards. You can laminate the game cards so they will last longer and won’t get dirty from those little fingers.
- Pick up Goldfish crackers at your nearest Walmart. Grab the 30 oz. cartons so you’ll have plenty for snacking and game playing. Look for the Rollback display to save.
- Send one player out of the room.
- The players left choose a number to be the special Goldfish crackers.
- Place a Goldfish cracker on each box on the game card.
- Have the player that left the room come back in. They start eating the Goldfish crackers until they choose the Goldfish crackers that was picked.
- Repeat with all the players.
This printable Go For the Goldfish crackers game is not just for quiet time! This game would be fun for:
- Rainy days
- Quiet time
- Camping trips
- Play dates
Are you ready to play?
Download the printable game cards, pick up your favorite Goldfish crackers and play away!
Check out more Goldfish crackers inspiration here!